Streamside is able to function and make an eternal impact in young lives through the generosity and gifts of those who share our vision. Streamside desires to saturate children, teens and adults in the streams of God’s Word so they can survive, grow and prosper wherever they are planted … even difficult urban environments.
Streamside Donation Options
- Streamside FOUR of 40 Partnership: We are asking 1,000 individuals, churches, families or businesses to make 4 donations of $40 each over the course of one year.
- Streamside Campership: Make it possible for children and teens with financial need to experience Streamside.
- Missionary Support:Streamside missionaries include Craig Vincent and Matt Brown.
Online donations for Streamside are given through the BCM International web site.
Donations for Streamside are given through BCM International. Please mail donation to:
BCM International, Inc.
201 Granite Run Drive, Suite 260
Lancaster, PA, 17601
Make your check payable to BCM International, Inc. and indicate which of the following the donation is designated for
- Streamside FOUR of 40 Partnership,
- Streamside Campership,
- Missionary Support for Craig Vincent, or
- Missionary Support for Matt Brown.
Material Gift Donations
Streamside welcomes donations of material gifts and can provide a tax deductible "Receipt in Kind" for contributions of materials, services and equipment. Please check out our wish list below for what we need the most.
Streamside Wish List
- Economy car for recruitment trips
- 7 or 15 passenger vans
- Folding or stacking chairs
- Folding tables
- 375 CFM diesel air compressor
- Paddle Boats
- Electric golf carts
- Pick up truck for plowing
- Rustic living room furniture (Log Cabin)
- Waffle maker (Log Cabin)
Streamside Camp and Conference Center/BCM International, Inc. is recognized by the IRS as a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for the full amount of your financial donation.
The IRS normally accepts the value of material gifts as tax deductible. The donor is responsible to assign this value. If the value is over $500, the IRS requires that you file form #8283 with your tax return.
“Dear person who sent me to camp, thank you so much. I really had a good time. I have made lots of new friend and I will miss them all very much. I have learned new things too about joy, courage, prayer, and faith. I will cherish this moment at camp. Thank so much and God bless you”