Streamside Camp Registration
- Complete ONE Registration form for EACH Child attending Camp using either the on-line registration link below OR print and mail or fax the pdf registration form.
- Non-refundable deposit and Bus Fee (if applicable) are due with this registration.
- Complete and mail or fax the Health History & Parent/Camper Consent form (pdf can be found below). Be sure to include signature and insurance information.
- Complete and mail or fax the Streamside Behavior Contract (pdf can be found below). Be sure to include in your registration or send to camp $10 - 20 to be used in camp snack shop as incentive for good behavior.
- More information about each camp or retreat will be sent to those who register after registration and deposit are received including Summer Food Service Program Income Eligibility Application (SFSP) for summer camp. Financial aid is only applied after the SFSP form is returned to Streamside.
- Pay the remaining balance at least two weeks before the encampment.
- Please note that there is a $10 late fee if balance is not paid on time and a $20 charge for returned checks.
Click on the appropriate button below to start the online registration process.
Registration Help: Contact us by Email or phone (570) 629-1902. If the camp of your choice is full, please contact us to be put on a waiting list.
Download the desired registration form and mail the completed form along with your payment to:
303 Possinger Drive
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Most forms will be emailed or mailed to registered campers. Please note that the Summer Food Service Program Income Eligibility Application form cannot be sent electronically. Contact the Streamside office at (570) 629-1902 to request this form via postal mail.
- Family Camp Weekend
- Kids Camp (Ages 7-12)
- Teen Camp (Ages 13-15)
- Service & Leadership Training Program (Ages 14 - 17)
- Labor Day Weekend Alumni Camp (Ages 16 to Adult)
"Over the years I have been to this camp a total of five times. It has been very important to me for learning about God and getting away for a while from the city. The classes and activities have kept me busy and occupied my time. I have enjoyed my time here."