Pre-Employment Staff and Volunteer Application
It is best to start your Streamside staff application by taking a few moments to read the BCM International Doctrinal Statement and Special Policies.
Online Application for First-Time Applicants
Once started, the application MUST be completed in order to save it. We highly recommend that you gather the following information before starting the application:
- You will need the name, mailing address, phone number and email address for three non-related references from people in the following areas of your life.
– Spiritual Reference: pastor, youth pastor or spiritual counselor
– Character Reference: someone who knows you well
– Work Reference: former employer (taken from work experience)
- In addition you will need up to three recent work, camp, ministry or other related experiences (organization’s name, address, supervisor’s name, phone number and email).
- Answers to the Getting to Know You Better section of the application.
(Click here to download a PDF document of this section.)
Online Application for RETURNING Staff and Volunteers
(Please note SLT campers are not considered returning staff and should complete first time application above)Online Returning Staff/Volunteer Application
Need help applying? Contact us by email or phone (570) 629-1902.
Use the appropriate link below to download a Pre-Employment Staff Application. Send your completed application to:
303 Possinger Drive
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Appropriate forms and information will be emailed or mailed to applicants, staff and volunteers.
“Thank you for the wonderful things you have done for me and my friends. This week was fantastic. I had fun learning about God, and doing activities. The counselors were very inspiring and patient. We had a fun time camping out and running from bugs. I thank God for you.”